Friday, April 12, 2013

Life is Pink is life

                                         I AM PINK ADDICTED

                     Pink of course mostly girl love it I don't really know why since I was 19years old  I     kinda love it lol well pink is really nice color right? I love Pink,black,white and blue I don't know why I don't like red much hmmmm so far I guess I have 5 red dresses not that much not my fav but I guess everyone have their own want and what color they love.
 
so here's my favorite pink dress please hype it in lookbook,

                               Dress from Maria Theasiastyleshop visit her fb for more nice items
                                  Photography: J.Robless
                              Location:JP Lubby Corpus Christi Texas USA


















                               Please comment below if you love this dress thank you for visiting my blog guys
                            
                                      xoxoxooxooxoxo
                                          May Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment